When kingfish attack!!! (Amazing footage)

Scratchie

G’day raiders,

Some of you may have seen this footage on other social media that my kids have put out there but this is actually filmed by me with my boys! 

Most amazing day and not something that happens to many of us whilst out fishing!!! 

This footage goes with the report I put in earlier! 

Enjoy.......

cheers scratchie!!! 

• Like 12
  • Haha 1

The escaped fish are smaller than 50 centimetres with the legal catch size being 65cm.”

So the kings the “Scratchies” caught (legal size) were not escaped from the pens or Huon is lying to try and keep boats away? ?

Edited by Berleyguts
  • Haha 1

Great fun for the kids.

I have seen kings swarming around a boat like that off Lord Howe Island. Fishing with hand lines, and if you did not like the small one about to take your bait, you pulled it away so a bigger one could have a go.

5 hours ago, back cruncher said:

Hi all...great footage watching the young ones catch fish,I bet they had sore arms.

Mate, we went and anchored up at Broughton for an afternoon nap. Then went and bagged on snapper! Home by 830pm with a day to remember! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Yowie said:

Great fun for the kids.

I have seen kings swarming around a boat like that off Lord Howe Island. Fishing with hand lines, and if you did not like the small one about to take your bait, you pulled it away so a bigger one could have a go.

Haha, we did that yowie on several occasions! Didn’t use handlines but geez they go hard on bream sticks! :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...