The wait is killing me....

M1100S

After placing order in november 2020 and being boatless since then it has finally arrived.

Is sitting in dealers waiting to be fitted out... but may have to wait till end of month to get it.

Im damn looking forward to getting out there and trying to catch something. 

20210430_121005.jpg

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, big Neil said:

Looks great, what motor? You must REALLY be chomping at the bit after such a long wait. Good luck with her, hope you get to do lots of quality fishing. Above all, stay safe. Cheers, bn

got a 150hp Yammy on the back.... and looking forward to trying down south , the humps and stanwell finally to see if i can get a snapper or two

9 minutes ago, M1100S said:

got a 150hp Yammy on the back.... and looking forward to trying down south , the humps and stanwell finally to see if i can get a snapper or two

Should go like a rocket...look forward to reading your posts when you finally get out there. Cheers, bn

2 hours ago, Pickles said:

Awesome fishing weapon mate - not being painted will ensure you won’t have to worry about oxidisation and “paint bubble” and a 150, it will go like its 

@Pickles Its fully painted...gunmetal gray so im sure my first outing i will scratch her up.... also decking it out with a 72inch 80lb minn kota. Im looking forward to that and not having to anchor.

@zmk1962...Might start with the peak and 12 mile12nd the fads, my roads dont hold enough line for browns mountain haha.... will need bigger rods for that.

I think i might call my boat FV Money Pit 🙂