Kingie Attack ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Pickles

Iโ€™ve been desperate to get out on kings and away from bream (been camping with my mate & he took his boat and loves bream, so been hammering bream for 2 weeks๐Ÿ˜ž).

But today @Hadsand his young bloke (Jenson) got to target Kingies. We headed off early planning to get livies at West Head, then out to 40/50m mark for a feed of flatties, then troll the headlands & sound up Kingies.ย 
I spotted a pod of dolphins herding baitfish, so we stopped and ย they immediately shot under the boat for cover so we tossed baits at them,

We filled the live bait tanks up with Yakkas and jelly bean slimies and headed out to the flathead grounds then back to trawlers reef, which was crawling with Kingies. We boated a dozen in about an hour and lost just as many (lots of rats).

the wind sprang up about 10am so headed into the middle grounds (Berrowra enters Broken Bay) and hooked & boated 3 almost legal jewies, but all under 60cm.

overall a great day on the water- we were back at Parsley Bay by 11.30 and glad we were as the car park was full with trailers - wouldnโ€™t like to be coming in after 1.30pm

998A8AD3-F4B3-4957-A84A-7992B9A726C8.jpeg

38F4F77A-5ABA-412D-90CF-4DB873593F35.jpeg

805FE3FB-1A6E-4A74-B8F0-DC452691940D.jpeg

• Like 14

9 hours ago, Yakka Eater said:

hope thats a different banana in each photo, not very covid safe if not๐Ÿ˜„

solid catches anyhow

I usually take a โ€œhandโ€ of ๐ŸŒ out - love bananas (got smashed up in a bike accident and they are high in magnesium and help with cramps which I get in my crook leg)