Help!!! Zoom interview coming.

Fab1

4 hours ago, zmk1962 said:

I guess in the last few posts you were practicing what  NOT to say in an interview… right Fab ?

cheers Z

Exactly.I would not have any problem if I could say what they don't want to hear.

As Jack Nicholson famously said......they can't handle the truth.

6 hours ago, Rebel said:

You had @Yowie in the background answering the questions,didn't you ?

No, I have caught him and have him tied up in a dungeon to let the hackings fish population come back a bit.I'll wait a while then tie him to my anchor and say goodbye.😂

• Haha 4

21 hours ago, Fab1 said:

No, I have caught him and have him tied up in a dungeon to let the hackings fish population come back a bit.I'll wait a while then tie him to my anchor and say goodbye.😂

That's not true. You would not find me, as I would be home after fishing, and you would still be asleep. :074:

• Haha 1

Just now, Yowie said:

That's not true. You would not find me, as I would be home after fishing, and you would still be asleep. :074:

If I lived a stones throw from the water I'd be up before you I can assure you.It's an hours drive to go get my donuts for me.😂😂

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Little_Flatty said:

So any word @Fab1?

They were happy with interview mate.Suppose to have site walk through yesterday but they cancelled and made it this coming Tuesday.

Iv'e had a heads up from my mate that applied.He had his on Friday and I doubt I'll take it after what he told me.

I'll make up my mind after walk through.Either way it doesn't matter really as I have a good job now.

Edited by Fab1