Wanted to swap

Yowie

27 minutes ago, Yowie said:

Wanted:        2 story house with pool and double carport.

Willing to swap 100 litres of premium diesel or premium petrol for it.  🤣

It's getting to that stage.I saw a car for sale that read $10,500 o.n.o. and underneath it said $11,500 with a full tank of fuel.🤣🤣

• Haha 3

It doesn't matter how much fuel is, we will just whinge about it, and fill the car/boat anyway, there might be a handful of people buy a smaller car something, but, in the main, it will be just business as usual.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, noelm said:

It doesn't matter how much fuel is, we will just whinge about it, and fill the car/boat anyway, there might be a handful of people buy a smaller car something, but, in the main, it will be just business as usual.

I will still be fishing in the tinny (won't cost much), however, the cruiser will cost a bit more to tow the van, but I won't be giving the touring away, and need the cruiser to tow the van anyway.

2 hours ago, noelm said:

They know we have 2 options....drive or don't and most people will continue to do so and just go without somewhere else.Sad part is people are going to go without food. 

2 minutes ago, Yowie said:

I will still be fishing in the tinny (won't cost much), however, the cruiser will cost a bit more to tow the van, but I won't be giving the touring away, and need the cruiser to tow the van anyway.

One of the pros of living on the water mate if your into fishing.

I live 1hr+ away in all directions.

5 hours ago, Rebel said:

Time to start making Moonshine again.

Have to bring out the old stills.

I've drunk home made Macedonian plum spirit, very nice, but, home made Macedonian wine, that tasted like it would strip paint off the wall. 🤣

Depends on who is making the Moonshine.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, noelm said:

People might "cut back" on some things, but mostly we are a nation of "do it anyway" types, there will always be the tight arose ones, but, in the main, it's business as usual.

Yep, agree 100%.

It doesn't matter what fuel costs, I not getting rid of V8 I bought new 20 years ago. Its like a part of the family.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Yowie said:

Wanted:        2 story house with pool and double carport.

Willing to swap 100 litres of premium diesel or premium petrol for it.  🤣

Yes but house prices have been rocketing too. 

Perhaps a better way of putting it would will be when you put $30 of fuel in your car and the fuel warning light is still on.

• Haha 2

Everywhere is a bit of a trip for us country folk, so no point even complaining about the price of fuel. Just fill up and do what I always do. Life goes on whether fuel is high or not. We are still lucky to be living in the best country in the world.

bn

• Like 5

23 hours ago, big Neil said:

Everywhere is a bit of a trip for us country folk, so no point even complaining about the price of fuel. Just fill up and do what I always do. Life goes on whether fuel is high or not. We are still lucky to be living in the best country in the world.

bn

Doing a bit of driving around Bairnsdale and now at Yarram. People having a dig at the fuel prices, however, still many vehicles on the road - trucks, small cars, large cars, caravans, boat trailers.

Enjoy it while you still can, and, before you become worm fertilizer. :074: 

Edited by Yowie
  • Like 2