Port hacking

Isaac Ct

After a bit of advice from @Yowie I headed out early yesterday to the entrance of yowie bay and anchored up and pulled out the 2 watsons leaping bonitos on pillies.  Turned a bit quiet so we moved to lilli pilli and only had a couple of small snapper. Decided to go pump some nippers and anchored on the edge of the shallow bank at lilli pilli pulling out the whiting, 2 bream (28 and 32cm released), 2 stingrays and a couple of leatherjackets just kept the one

DB020C85-B004-4556-8EC6-9B0016E5C195.thumb.jpeg.674cef5921891bd42524e3bd8790fc27.jpeg

• Like 13

47 minutes ago, Bluebenbomb said:

Great report. Nice to see that many people are still heading out, even though the weather has been horrendous.

Thanks mate, the water around lilli pilli and the entrance to Yowie bay was quite clear, I reckon pretty much back to its usual state.

58 minutes ago, Rebel said:

Great haul. Well done.

@Yowie is the Guru.

Cheers.

Thanks mate, to true.

8 minutes ago, Yowie said:

A few nice fish there Isaac, the whiting will be good eating for you for a change.

Still a bit of colour in the water this morning.

Thanks mate, the whiting where delicious last night and I still have some for lunch.

1 hour ago, Restyle said:

Quality whiting mate, leaping Bonnie’s great fun too, would’ve been packed on the water though

Thanks mate, it wasn't busy at all! We couldn't believe at all. There was your usual hooligans running a muck on tinnies but not many boats out at all.