First fish on a lure!

AlbertW

Hey Raiders,

I rocked up to Reid Park at around 2pm and fished around on the ferry wharf with some chicken that I had marinated overnight with tuna oil and cheese, after a bit I only got a small yakka and a 25cm snapper. At around 3pm @DerekD popped over for a short session  with some soft vibalicious lures and after a bit I caught my first fish a small snapper on the 10g vibalicious soft vibe and afterwords 3 more fish to end out session at 5pm. Thanks for teaching me today derek!

Fish caught:

Flathead: 34cm

Flathead: 32cm

Grinner: 20cm ish

Snapper: 25cm ish

Flathead photos were too large and couldn’t be uploaded*

40D7A87F-BDAC-4729-8DC0-6768C3555F8E.jpeg

• Like 17

1 hour ago, AlbertW said:

Thanks for teaching me today derek!

Hi Albert,

My pleasure. Glad to see a huge amount of growth in your technique since our first lesson. I'm impressed at how dramatically your casting has improved.

To be continued....

Derek

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, DerekD said:

Hi Albert,

My pleasure. Glad to see a huge amount of growth in your technique since our first lesson. I'm impressed at how dramatically your casting has improved.

To be continued....

Derek

Thanks Derek, have a good night

Edited by AlbertW
  • Like 1

Good stuff Albert. Having met you in Sydney last week I was impressed by how keen you are to learn. In Derek, you have a very knowledgeable tutor, who is dedicated to giving his students the best opportunity to improve their angling. Good luck with your journey into becoming a better angler. bn