Looks like a Polycraft concept - can anyone translate?

zmk1962

2 hours ago, zmk1962 said:

Hey Raiders 

A buddy sent me this link. Can anyone translate the gist of what the guy is saying- construction material, specs etc

cheers Zoran 

He’s saying Fab1 if you buy this boat it will sit in the garage like your other one.If you take it fishing Fab you still will come home empty handed.Finally he says I can’t stand that bloody Yowie too showing off catching all the hackings fish and that silly suit he wears.

in all seriousness your guess is as good as mine.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

That's what the headline says Zoran. Of course because she is made in China you can take that with a grain of salt.
Small boat made of high strength polyethylene material Indestructible and safest fishing boat for home use
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Fab1 said:

He’s saying Fab1 if you buy this boat it will sit in the garage like your other one.If you take it fishing Fab you still will come home empty handed.Finally he says I can’t stand that bloody Yowie too showing off catching all the hackings fish and that silly suit he wears.

in all seriousness your guess is as good as mine.

Didn't realise Fab you were so multilingual ... thanks mate !!!

But from my humble perspective 🤔,  regarding the Hacking fish,  I know @Yowie wakes up at sparrows and launches regardless of temperature or conditions, in a tinnie that has some dings and a few leaks that he is still searching for ...but regardless does the job .... ie he makes a serious piscatorial effort. 🎣

But then I also observe our dear Fab, likes to stay snug and warm in his bed until the sun is over the yard arm, and then when he finally launches his boat it is so damn clean and shiny that the flashy bling scares off not only his....but everyones's fish for miles around ... leaving him with no fish in the esky and all the time in the world to dream up excuses and stories about Yowie overfishing.  😳😬

Cheers Z

Edited by zmk1962
  • Haha 3

36 minutes ago, wrxhoon1 said:
That's what the headline says Zoran. Of course because she is made in China you can take that with a grain of salt.
Small boat made of high strength polyethylene material Indestructible and safest fishing boat for home use

Thanks Jerry ... I'll go with that for now. 

Interesting they put a Tohatsu on and not a Parsun. 

Cheers Zoran

32 minutes ago, campr said:

If its safe for home use it should suit most of us if you're like me and haven't had the boat out of the driveway for months.  Ron 

At least you have a boat Ron !

I have not had a boat in the driveway for 5months .... with at least another 2 to go. Longest time without a vessel in 36yrs 😥😟

Cheers Zoran

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, zmk1962 said:

Didn't realise Fab you were so multilingual ... thanks mate !!!

But from my humble perspective 🤔,  regarding the Hacking fish,  I know @Yowie wakes up at sparrows and launches regardless of temperature or conditions, in a tinnie that has some dings and a few leaks that he is still searching for ...but regardless does the job .... ie he makes a serious piscatorial effort. 🎣

But then I also observe our dear Fab, likes to stay snug and warm in his bed until the sun is over the yard arm, and then when he finally launches his boat it is so damn clean and shiny that the flashy bling scares off not only his....but everyones's fish for miles around ... leaving him with no fish in the esky and all the time in the world to dream up excuses and stories about Yowie overfishing.  😳😬

Cheers Z

😂😂😂Love it!!!In all seriousness Yowie deserves all his fish mate for the time and effort he puts in.I’m from Uruguay mate and we eat huge amounts of meat.When I’m digging into an asado sometimes I pretend the beef spare rib is a succulent whiting fillet.

• Haha 3

If you have a smart phone , iPad or tablet you can download an app that will translate it - it uses the camera to scan the letters . I’m not sure if the camera will pick it up on a computer screen though but I have used one of these apps to translate some instruction sheets that were in Chinese.

I can confirm that the polyethylene boats are as tough as teak - I have had my polycraft for 20 yrs and can’t fault it .