Swansea Chanel & Green Peas.

Rebel

mrsswordfisherman
This post was recognized by mrsswordfisherman!

"Nice report and helping others"

Rebel was awarded the badge 'Helpful' and 100 points.

Arrived just after 6am. Weather was super.

Brought 2 rods. Blackfish & Bream.

Burley, sand, weed, & of course green peas.

I was putting some peas on a hook & there was a guy watching me. Caught another fish & this guy came over to have a look.

Elderley guy. He was using Spinach. He would soak the Spinach in salt water then add scent. Interesting. I didn't see him catch anything.

I notice he was using Kastking mono line, one of my favourites. It looked a bit 2nd hand, so I gave him a brand new reel of Pretest mono .I thought he was going to have heart attack, but he said thank you.

I moved on. I caught 2 Nice Bream & headed home.

I found a nice new neighbour. Single Mum with three children. I gave her the fish, she was so happy.

Cheers.

Edited by Rebel
  • Like 20

As the others have said good on you for thinking of others mate.In MacArthur where I’m from there’s lots of single mums struggling with the cost of living and dead beat dads that don’t support their own children mate.I’m sure she would have been over the moon to receive that fish for her and the kids.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Fab1 said:

As the others have said good on you for thinking of others mate.In MacArthur where I’m from there’s lots of single mums struggling with the cost of living and dead beat dads that don’t support their own children mate.I’m sure she would have been over the moon to receive that fish for her and the kids.

That is everywhere now I am afraid.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3