Boo hoo to fishing!

big Neil

#murrumbidgeeriver #darlingtonpoint #visitdarlingtonpoint #drone #dronephotography #dronephoto #droneinstagram #drones #myriverinamurray #river #murrumbidgee #flood #forest #town #riverinansw #riverina #nsw #newsouthwales #australia

ย 

If the above link works it will give an idea of the worsening flood situation here. The Murrumbidgee River is (normally) less than 10m wide. Presently at Wagga Wagga it's about 10 kms wide. Won't be fishing the river any time soon. bn

• Sad 10

Only minimal impact on my place, so far. Because I am half way down a hill I have had the back room and my pottery studio flooded half a dozen times so far.

The biggest worries for me are the inability to travel anywhere (like Sydney) and (potentially) the likelihood of massive fish kills when all the black water goes back into the main river systems. That has the potential to be catastrophic. Let's hope not.

bn

• Sad 3

6 hours ago, Pickles said:

Sorry for the locals mate๐Ÿ˜ž. Always a spare room here if you need it.

Thanks Bob, won't come to that where I live as I am half way up a hill. Concerned about the ability to travel away from the region though. Spot flooding happening all over the place. Still hopeful of getting to Sydney and the Hunter Valley in December. Neil