Looking for a fishing buddy to join me on my boat

trist222

Hi, 

My fishing partner has just moved away so I am looking for someone to join me on my boat. I live in Glenfield near Liverpool so would need to meet at my place. We launch at Botany.

Usually go out early mornings weekdays or weekends whenever the conditions are good.

I have lots of experience which I am happy to share but a bit older now so would appreciate the help and company. Just pay a share in the fuel and bait.

Call me anytime 

Vic - 0402 551 824

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hey Vic

Im keen but live at Nowra ....I'd love to go outside. My tinny is too small to go outside in. 

Ive been outside in the past (years ago), I dont get seasick and happy to pay my way.

Glenfield or Botany is probably too far for me though.

Im actually looking for someone in Jervis bay area or even Port Kembla / Shellharbour.

If you ever take a run down to Wollongong way let me know.   Marcus

On 5/24/2023 at 3:19 PM, Derny Driver said:

Hey Vic

Im keen but live at Nowra ....I'd love to go outside. My tinny is too small to go outside in. 

Ive been outside in the past (years ago), I dont get seasick and happy to pay my way.

Glenfield or Botany is probably too far for me though.

Im actually looking for someone in Jervis bay area or even Port Kembla / Shellharbour.

If you ever take a run down to Wollongong way let me know.   Marcus

Hi there Derny Driver. There's a guy on here who you may wish to contact. He moved down your way several years ago. Won't do any harm to send him a personal message. His Fishraider name is Jocler and his first name is John. Good luck. bn

• Like 1

1 hour ago, big Neil said:

Hi there Derny Driver. There's a guy on here who you may wish to contact. He moved down your way several years ago. Won't do any harm to send him a personal message. His Fishraider name is Jocler and his first name is John. Good luck. bn

Thank you very much Neil. 

Will do

Marcus

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...