Good brands for split rings and trebles

faker

Hi guys,

Don't have much experience with brands on trebles and Split rings but i found the ones on daiwa infeet crank and double clutch sucks.

Would anyone be able to recommend some brands that doesn't rust so easily?

Also not sure about the Split ring and treble size of double clutch

really appreciate the help

3 minutes ago, faker said:

Hi guys,

Don't have much experience with brands on trebles and Split rings but i found the ones on daiwa infeet crank and double clutch sucks.

Would anyone be able to recommend some brands that doesn't rust so easily?

Also not sure about the Split ring and treble size of double clutch

really appreciate the help

yeah the hooks and split rings on daiwa lures rust really easy, for split rings i'd use either bkk or decoy. For trebles I'd use gamakatsu or bkk

• Like 1

According to the reply to my message it is 70mm but imcan only find 65&75mm size , either way they probably use the same hooks and rings .

I gave Faker a link to a store i use for trebles and rings and they sell the double clutch so a phone call will sort the issue as they will match the hook size up for him . If anyone wants this link then PM me but they are not hard to find if you look for fishing tackle at miranda .

You can get a converter for your phone , it uses the camera to scan the writing and converts it to what ever language you want . I use an app called translate on my ipad and it works fine .