Christmas Fishing Destinations

PPSGT

Hi Fishraiders!

Just wondering where everyone is heading for their Christmas fishing destinations??

I have to go back to Adelaide to visit family

so it will be Snapper, Squid & Blue Swimmers on the menu for me!

Who as the most exotic location planned?

If I had a choice - anywhere with the chance of catching a bonefish would do it for me.

( i will have to settle for 40-50cm yellowfin whiting on the flats in Adelaide, they look and act suprisingly the same, fight ok i have been busted off plenty of times - but nowhere near a bonefish, but they do taste fantastic!)

PPSGT

after this year of school the holidays couldnt come fast enough.

im going down jervis bay gotto be careful of the zoning down there though theres little roome where you are permitted to fish. plan to head down after the new year, maybe target the beaches and platfroms for bread and butter fish maybe some drummer and squid which could be converted to perhaps a jew or king. and try some plastics on the snapper out of the cousins boat.

cheers pk

Im staying put...from the looks of it we have going to have a great fishing season in Sydney and there is no other place i would rather be.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a great new year.....For those who are going away Drive safely

Im staying put...from the looks of it we have going to have a great fishing season in Sydney and there is no other place i would rather be.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a great new year.....For those who are going away Drive safely

yes its gonna be a ripper of the season when those dollies turn up in there numbers!!!

cheers pk

I want to get out of sydney but just unsure of where to go.. Any suggestions?

Its either Jervis bay or port stephens..

DAN

Mate go Port Stephens...some thumper KIngs there, I dont think the marine zone has come into effect there yet at Broughton

Im off to SA as well. I am going to Wallaroo to chase some snapper. My wifes family catch them up to 20 kg. I cant wait i have been looking forward to it all year!!!!!!!! :1fishing1::1prop:

I'm heading to Fraser Is for the first time with my brother and his family. Looking forward to working the beaches in search of the legendary tailor and possible small sharks. It's been a long wait for this trip so I'm looking foward to it.

Like previous members enjoy the holiday season and stay safe. Look forward to reading lots of successful stories in the New Year