What Are Raiders Doing This Weekend?

johnno

Just wondering what all the raiders are up to this weekend? the 3rd/4th march 2007

For me i will be working Saturday

Sunday do more work on boat fitout( don,t need to but can,t help myself)

What ever you end up doing, BE SAFE.

Cheers

Johnno

Edited by johnno

I am doing stuff with the family this weekend.

No fishing for me. :1badmood:

But there is always next weekend. :074:

What ever everyone is up to keep it safe and enjoy yourself.

Hi guys

I will be going down to Hexham to pick up my new Hobie Mirage Outback kayak (the one with the pedal paddles!!!) Yipee! Had a test drive last week at Huskisson & thought what a great way to get some good abdominal exercise whilst having a fish! We have buddies from the USA arriving on Sunday, so now have enough kayaks for everyone to have a paddle!

Hey - you can't take it with you when you go, so may as well enjoy it whilst you can! Got a great price from the kayak mob at Mona Vale.

I will bring it down to the Entrance in April so you can all drool!

Have a great weekend - a safe weekend!

Cheerio

Roberta

Edited by Roberta

ill be goin friday night till morning for a a troll and then bottom bash for some kingfish hopefully and then sunday i am gonna go to lilli pilli to catch a few frigates and squid as bait.

Edited by kabz

Hope all have a safe & happy weekend.

I'm praying my new sounder will turn up & fit it Friday nite. Sat is work & maybe Sunday too but if I'm good I'll squeeze a few hours of trails in on Sunday arvo.... if I can get the boat in. Some locasl have told me there's a chance so if the sounder is go then I'm gonna work like mad to give me some time on the water. If the sounder doesn't show then I'll work on freeing up some time later in the week. Doesn't really matter what happens I'll be wishin' I was fishin'!

Good luck :1fishing1: all who can :thumbup:

Me and the :wife: & kids are off to Port Stephens this weekend. No, we're not gonna be chasing Marlin (unfortunately). Just taking the chance to have a weekend away whilst we can. Hopefully #1 Son & I will get to have a fish in the bay though.

Have a happy & safe one Raiders!

Doing an overnighter in hawkesbury /Broken Bay . Load up on squid and Tailor and try to get that 20kg Jewie that’s been hiding from me.

Tomorrow morning will try for kingies around the area. Used to get get heaps off the rocks there, but never in my boat.

Come and say Hi if anyone is in the area

working sturday and meeting up with my brother in the afternoon to downrigg for kingies in botany bay along with jewie night session. sunday doing the same except for the jewie session.

my brother is addicted after losing a big kingie in botany bay, he has to rectify his lost.

Guest Plastic Fanatic

:1fishing1:

Had a lot of fresh water land in the lake this week so going to chase flatties tomorrow and see what effect it has had on the fishin'

PF

This weekend is a beach fisherman's dream.

Full moon, warm water, high tides at 9am/9pm.

I'll be on the beaches chasing anything with scales. If you're at Maroubra on Saturday evening I'll be the big guy at the South end (hopefully with a bucket full of fish) - come and say hi!

Guest MRS WATTO

post-2011-1172818082_thumb.jpgpost-2011-1172818082_thumb.jpgHi guys

Working Saturday :mad3::mad3::mad3:

Sunday picking up Wattos New Bass Boat that I bought him

Hopefully Sunday afternoon Bass Fishing

He doesnt know yet?????????????

Claudia

Doing an overnighter in hawkesbury /Broken Bay . Load up on squid and Tailor and try to get that 20kg Jewie that’s been hiding from me.

Tomorrow morning will try for kingies around the area. Used to get get heaps off the rocks there, but never in my boat.

Come and say Hi if anyone is in the area

hi pekingduck ill be doing the same, ill be trying around northern side of lion island ,weather permitting. otherwise prob somewhere out of the wind if its a bit blowy.im gonna fish from around sundown till early in the morning. ill be in a 14ft red and white pongrass so say hi if we cross paths.good luck i think well need it.