Botany Bay Sunday 3/11/2013

jim bream

post-6195-0-11418700-1362981656_thumb.jpgpost-6195-0-64906500-1362981673_thumb.jpgpost-6195-0-21187400-1362981687_thumb.jpgHi raiders its been a long time since i have posted any thing but this one for my mate Basil the invite was there for him to come with me but he couldn't make it next time maybe that was for Saturday but ended up going Sunday early start about 6.00 am we were anchored off Towra 2.5 m of water tried to keep clear of the strong current because we were fishing very light the fish came on at first light 28 in total all the fish were caught on chicken bar the whiting which took the worm.The fish were fat fatter than any time that comes to memory so must thank Tony keflapod for feeding them all season long lol. cheers Jim bream

Edited by Jim bream

Great catch there mate.

My last few outings in the bay have been quite good on the bream as well.

It's funny how you say you caught them on chicken, I was thinking the same thing last time I was out that chicken would probably do really well, looks like I was right lol.

Cheers Daniel

Great catch there mate.

My last few outings in the bay have been quite good on the bream as well.

It's funny how you say you caught them on chicken, I was thinking the same thing last time I was out that chicken would probably do really well, looks like I was right lol.

Cheers Daniel

Dan the chicken works well and dose not cost a arm and a leg the only thing whiting will not touch it i will not bother pumping yabbies again.

He told me to post it today to keep you happy any way people get sick off me posting

Only Jealous people get sick of you posting, keep em coming Jim don't stops mate.

Your a legend on Bream that's for sure.

How about next Saturday.

Good work Jimbo,

Gotta love it when a fresh flushes the river!

I HAVE ALREADY TOLD THE PRIME MINISTER THAT i CANT HANDLE HER EVENT TOMORROW!

I'll be to busy out on the bay..... now that you have gotten rid of all the little pickers.

Cheers

holy crap thats a good amount of fish, what size where the bream if you dont mind me asking. i went out sunday and managed 26-29cm

i don't no for sure because i didn't measure any of the bigger ones im assuming they were mid 30s maybe little bigger i have one photo my mate is holding i will post but don't no if its the biggest.

Due to some inappropriate responses regarding this fishermans catch, the post is now locked.

He and his other fishermen friends were inside legal catch limits so there is NO reason to criticize his catch, just as bad as people imposing their bloody C&R views upon others.

That is all.