Dolphin Fish, Skipjack Tuna and Marlin Hook-ups - Sydney Offshore

Hey Raiders,

We got out there twice in the last couple of weeks. Landed around 8 Dolphin Fish each day, a couple of Skipjack Tuna and 2 Marlin hook-ups but unfortunately they didn't stick. Dollies are getting nicer, most around 80cm plus now.

Daniel (ozzydan) come out with us on one of the trips, unfortunately we didn’t hook any Marlin that day, but we saw a big free jumper late in the afternoon, still it was good fun he was kept pretty busy with hook-ups most the day on dollies and tuna. Big Tony from the marina came out with us on the other trip.

We ran our underwater cameras as per usual and we got one of the Marlin hook-ups on camera. We have lots of videos now that we'll get around to posting on YouTube in the next couple of months.

Check out the photos of the Dolphin Fish punching above their weight, some small Dollies took some pretty big lures. Saw a massive water spout of there as well.

Sydney is in the background in few of the photos so you can see we weren't very far out, around 4 - 7 NM miles out. We got dollies all over, some around the FADs and others just anywhere. There were quite a few times there were schools of Dolphin Fish that were chasing and hitting the spread behind the boat, they literally followed us in patches.

If you want to try our lures and teasers, go to www.scentblazer.com.au. Lure packs start from $99.99.

Click here to view all the photos.

Peter

SB - Lures

Sydney_Offshore_with_Daniel_0.jpg
Sydney_Offshore_with_Daniel_2.jpg

Sydney_Offshore_with_Daniel_3.jpg
Sydney_Offshore_with_Daniel_5.jpg

Sydney_Offshore_with_Daniel_6.jpg

Sydney_Offshore_with_Daniel_7.jpg

Sydney_Offshore_with_Daniel_8.jpg
Sydney_Offshore_with_Daniel_10.jpg

Sydney_Offshore_with_Daniel_11.jpg

Sydney_Offshore_with_Daniel_12.jpg
Edited by Scent Blazer Lures

hey guys, great report as per usual, love the pics, especially the underwater stuff. I've done really well on your lures this season, a couple of marlin hook-ups in close and the dollies love them. They've definitively been hooking more and working harder than my other lures this season.

How are you guys going, are you selling a few lures?

thanks for the report and keep them coming

hey guys, great report as per usual, love the pics, especially the underwater stuff. I've done really well on your lures this season, a couple of marlin hook-ups in close and the dollies love them. They've definitively been hooking more and working harder than my other lures this season.

How are you guys going, are you selling a few lures?

thanks for the report and keep them coming

yeah, we are doing well, we get better sales overseas than Australia which is unreal because I get invited to fish all over the world, I've done a few OS trips already and have another one coming in July which has about 12 days fishing in Mexico and Central America, I'm fishing in a couple of tournaments in Mexico which is great fun

We are doing ok in Australia, we seem to sell more lures in Queensland than NSW and we are starting to get lots of repeat orders from customers in QLD, so they must be working for them up there.

it's all good, thanks for asking

Edited by Scent Blazer Lures