Whats up with the weather

GoingFishing

It’s actually my fault Kiwi,

I moved to a new house demolished the garage and the new Garage hasn’t been built yet which means my boat is on the driveway and on Wednesday the builders were meant to start digging in our backyard for a new pool.

sorry the next 16 weeks are going to be wet, but it will also be the best fishing season on record as I also had a knee reconstruction on Friday and I am out of action for 10 weeks.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, jeffb5.8 said:

I moved to a new house demolished the garage and the new Garage hasn’t been built yet which means my boat is on the driveway and on Wednesday the builders were meant to start digging in our backyard for a new pool.

sorry the next 16 weeks are going to be wet, but it will also be the best fishing season on record as I also had a knee reconstruction on Friday and I am out of action for 10 weeks.

You're having a rough time of it Jeff, can only get better, eh? Hope the knee recon goes well and ur soon back into it. Cheers, bn

1 hour ago, jeffb5.8 said:

Rest up Jeff....being grounded for 10 weeks has gotta suck !! 

Being in the building game i can tell u good old murphy is on standby anyone wants to dig a hole in the ground ??

1 hour ago, rickmarlin62 said:

Mate all i do is dig holes  im a fencer  the weather has played hell with me this week tryin to finidh jobs  hopefully it settles for next wknd for my comp  comin to the bay jeff lookout reds

I have next weekend off, Rick. It’ll probably be crap. I have this Monday off, too, Jeff, so same!

2 hours ago, Scratchie said:

My mate got a few good reds last night! A bit of inspiration there! I’m keen as! Hopefully Monday stays as forecast. Don’t you jinx it with a day off baz! ?

Well, if you like, I can plan to NOT go fishing... since the missus has a long list of jobs for me to do! Will that help?