Wato

I love fishing the bommie on a slight swell with a nor/easter breeze, drift close but not over the reef keeping the motor going in neutral or with electric handy. Throw surface poppers towards the centre of bommie and wind back through the white water. Really good for kings and millions of Sweep, which are not all that bad on the plate. I have sounded the reef many times in calmer conditions and it's a superb structure.

But always keep safety at mind and don't risk it unless you are 100 % sure of what you are doing.

Frank

Edited by frankS
added text
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, frankS said:

I love fishing the bommie on a slight swell with a nor/easter breeze, drift close but not over the reef keeping the motor going in neutral or with electric handy. Throw surface poppers towards the centre of bommie and wind back through the white water. Really good for kings and millions of Sweep, which are not all that bad on the plate. I have sounded the reef many times in calmer conditions and it's a superb structure.

But always keep safety at mind and don't risk it unless you are 100 % sure of what you are doing.

Frank

Thanks for the tips @frankS keen to go give it a try!