Wednesday fishing

fish-aholic

20 hours ago, Reel’em said:

Not a bad session , still a lot to learn.

A7AF5B64-EB02-4C0E-9671-1766841288FA.jpeg

Well done on your catch, but I guess my point might have been missed?

Its a large community here, are we supposed to know where you live or was this intended for specific people??

If you would like to link members in on a thread to communicate with them just put @ & their forum name in like this @Reel'em & they will get a notification.

Otherwise it would be advised to maybe add more information so people get the right message.

• Sad 1

@King chaser thanks mate. Will do that from now. I’m not really good in writing things, that’s why I try to go nice and short. But I got your point and will follow your suggestions.

I am based in northern side of Sydney but I am open to go n meet likeminded anglers and fish together even if they are many miles away. 

cheers

md

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Reel’em said:

@King chaser thanks mate. Will do that from now. I’m not really good in writing things, that’s why I try to go nice and short. But I got your point and will follow your suggestions.

I am based in northern side of Sydney but I am open to go n meet likeminded anglers and fish together even if they are many miles away. 

cheers

md

All good MD, believe it or not I was just trying to help you as even looking at your profile I cant tell where you are from as there is no location info in there which is strange but it might also help you if you do add your rough loacation(say Nth Sydney) into that as well as others do.

Im not an overly keen land based fisho but I know there are some keen young blokes on here that are into is so keep an eye out for them & you might be able to touch base with them via PM & you never know it might leed to a few good times 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1