Update from NSW Maritime re fishing

mrsswordfisherman

4 hours ago, motiondave said:

If they not immediate household, they stay home or wait till things improve. If you cannot hang out for two weeks because you need your mates so much, you all need to check yourselves. 

Just saying....

🤣

4 hours ago, motiondave said:

If they not immediate household, they stay home or wait till things improve. If you cannot hang out for two weeks because you need your mates so much, you all need to check yourselves. 

Just saying....

So what happens when the rules dont change and lockdown gets extended for 6 months...like those poor folks in Victoria suffered. Dont for a second think NSW are doing a better job, weve simply just been lucky.

just saying.....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, motiondave said:

Overall, if it's anything like last NSW lockdown, and why do you think there is increase in boats? Because people cannot travel and them and their mates pool their money into a boat. The amount of new boaters and I'm quite sure most of them did NOT live in same house,out there, no life vests, "fishing"....

Just saying...😁

I've got a list of work colleagues waiting to come out with me fishing....

😂😂😂 Last thing I'd want to do after working 12hr nights with my work colleagues all week is go fishing with them or anything else for that matter.😂😂

My nickname at work is rocket man because that's how quick I get out of there once that Bundy clock ticks over.

Good on you for taking them out.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I was out fishing on Port Hacking this morning. Water Police and Maritime boats cruising about, did not see them doing much other than cruising.

Small boats had up to 5 people on board, not stopped by anyone.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Yowie said:

I was out fishing on Port Hacking this morning. Water Police and Maritime boats cruising about, did not see them doing much other than cruising.

Small boats had up to 5 people on board, not stopped by anyone.

Went for a walk along the esplanade this morning and there was a Maritime boat checking boats heading out. Solo fishing has its advantages:)

• Like 2

Ummm... living on the Hawkesbury, we see a lot less traffic on the river.  I have been on holidays for the past week and I have taken my boat out on two occasions.  I have not been fishing, just looking at the bank damage after the recent flood.  I did not see any one fishing and I traveled between Wilberforce and Wisemans.