WHOS READY !

GoingFishing

NOT a report but.......

WHOS READY TO GO FISHING FROM MONDAY AND BEYOND.🥳🥳

I plan on putting at least 100 hrs on my engine this summer 👊🤞

A little cheesy i know but, i might shed a tear when i get to the ramp. That salty sea breeze i have been day dreaming about for months.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, GoingFishing said:

NOT a report but.......

WHOS READY TO GO FISHING FROM MONDAY AND BEYOND.🥳🥳

I plan on putting at least 100 hrs on my engine this summer 👊🤞

A little cheesy i know but, i might shed a tear when i get to the ramp. That salty sea breeze i have been day dreaming about for months.

enjoy it while you can , no one knows what the situation will be like in the future.

There has to be more fish out there now to catch & bigger since most of us have given them nearly 4 months off 🤔😄

Well maybe not in port hacking anyway 🙄.

Weather is not looking good for most of next week unfortunately but as soon as I see a break in it I will be using my 1 personal wellbeing leave day that I have to dust off the tinny & hit botany bay.

Don't even care if I catch anything but it will be a bonus if I do & bringing something home for dinner would be an even better bonus.

Good luck out there.

Just noticed the weather. Ugh.

But…for us landbased lubbers, if we can tolerate getting wet, that may allow us to have a fish in peace before the freedom day rush. May be a little too windy though…let’s see…I’m sure we’re all mad enough now to brave the weather (safely of course!).

I might visit some spots in the mid-lower harbour which have been off limits for me over the past few months. A beach session might be in order when the weather improves, for no reason other than I just miss the beach!

I don't think it made much difference to the majority of the population, most ramps have been packed, the recent run of Yellowfin here saw boats from everywhere, way outside their supposed distance, only a handful of people "did the right thing" in my opinion of course.

• Sad 1

Come on guys. Pack up the negativity and whinging and put it away in the deepest box you have.

We dont want to hear the debating and discussion anymore. Theres been plenty of time for that.

We can go fishing from Monday. Thats all that matters 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

TIME TO CELEBRATE

• Like 1

When i get out im taking a sling shot so I can shoot anyone that gets to close to me with sinkers.😂If I see Yowie I'm filling his boat up with lead so he sinks too.I'm so sick of him catching all the fish.😂

• Haha 6

17 minutes ago, Fab1 said:

When i get out im taking a sling shot so I can shoot anyone that gets to close to me with sinkers.😂If I see Yowie I'm filling his boat up with lead so he sinks too.I'm so sick of him catching all the fish.😂

Yeah but once Yowie is sunk he will probably take up spear fishing and still out do the rest of us lol.

• Haha 1

I am quite keen to stock up on squid around port hacking and even a few king sessions when they start moving in (if they haven't already). Weather looks pretty bad, but as long as it isn't windy, I don't mind getting a little bit wet.

boat ramps will be getting flogged and there will be a fair amount of people on the water, glad I got a kayak and can launch it just about anywhere 

2 hours ago, Sea Ranger said:

Yeah but once Yowie is sunk he will probably take up spear fishing and still out do the rest of us lol.

Yowie could float around on a pool floaty around LilliPilly, dunk his toes in the water and pull out a Jewie I think.

• Haha 1