New Moderator

Thank you Little Flatty (Mike) for taking on the role of moderator here on Fishraider. We, the general members, need to acknowledge the commitment of the entire management team that keep this forum running smoothly. A forum like this doesn't run itself, we all need to understand that and appreciate the long, hard work that the team put into making it successful.

Good luck with your new role, I hope you find it rewarding. Once again, thank you all. bn

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the kind words all. I've always felt that I owed this community a debt of gratitude for the friendship and fishing tips/spots/methods it has taught me. Over the years, I've certainly improved out of sight as an angler thanks to this community and hopefully will learn much more in the future. This community has always had fantastic members and has had a great culture, nurtured by the moderation team. I'm glad for the opportunity to give back in this way.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Dude.... You just wanted another badge to add to the collection....

You seem to spend so much time on here that becoming a moderator was just a little step...

Slightly more seriously, I'm impressed that you stepped in a the role that keeps this site family friendly and somewhere it is a real pleasure to spend time. Thank you (and to the other moderators too).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1