What a disaster of a few months!

Crabstar

Long time no post.

Grabbed the missus and went on holidays to Forster on the 8th March, to which we were greeted with flood waters, took the boat out once on the lake but it was coffee, never seen it that brown in my entire life. Tried the boat for 3 hours and basically gave up wasn't feeling it. Remaining few days i was slugging plastics out between the peak of the high and the low of the low which equated to 0.

Returned to work after having 2 weeks off, Worked for 1 week and took another two weeks off.

20th Of March went out for a jew bash at captain cook bridge at night, tried everything to no avail, clocked struck 1am and decided to go home nek minute boat fails to start, lucky i was able to get a tow back to Sylvania if not i would of been stuck for a few hours. Turned out to be the starter on my 30hp mercury where it jumped the fly wheel in order to start and jammed, but how was i suppose to know in the dark lol. The same day coming home my car decided to give up on me, resulting in towing a car and a boat trailer

Monday 21st March- after ringing around Sydney to find someone fix my boat before i go to Nambucca Heads on the 26th March, dropped the boat off by using the misses car the same Monday purchased a brand new car, resulting Friday 25th a new car pick up and boat being fixed.

Nambucca Heads- Departed Campbelltown Saturday 26th March which we knew we were heading into the rain but went otherwise. Booked for 10days there, lasted 4 nights before being evacuated from the caravan park because of flood waters.... For my effort in the 4 days i got 3 nice muddies and lost a 90cm model of a flathead using a plastic from the break wall.. (at least we go credited back our money for next year up there)

Looks like i have brought the rain to Sydney, apologies!

Edited by Crabstar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 6

• Crabstar changed the title to What a disaster of a few months!
11 hours ago, Crabstar said:

Long time no post.

Grabbed the missus and went on holidays to Forster on the 8th March, to which we were greeted with flood waters, took the boat out once on the lake but it was coffee, never seen it that brown in my entire life. Tried the boat for 3 hours and basically gave up wasn't feeling it. Remaining few days i was slugging plastics out between the peak of the high and the low of the low which equated to 0.

Returned to work after having 2 weeks off, Worked for 1 week and took another two weeks off.

20th Of March went out for a jew bash at captain cook bridge at night, tried everything to no avail, clocked struck 1am and decided to go home nek minute boat fails to start, lucky i was able to get a tow back to Sylvania if not i would of been stuck for a few hours. Turned out to be the starter on my 30hp mercury where it jumped the fly wheel in order to start and jammed, but how was i suppose to know in the dark lol. The same day coming home my car decided to give up on me, resulting in towing a car and a boat trailer

Monday 21st March- after ringing around Sydney to find someone fix my boat before i go to Nambucca Heads on the 26th March, dropped the boat off by using the misses car the same Monday purchased a brand new car, resulting Friday 25th a new car pick up and boat being fixed.

Nambucca Heads- Departed Campbelltown Saturday 26th March which we knew we were heading into the rain but went otherwise. Booked for 10days there, lasted 4 nights before being evacuated from the caravan park because of flood waters.... For my effort in the 4 days i got 3 nice muddies and lost a 90cm model of a flathead using a plastic from the break wall.. (at least we go credited back our money for next year up there)

Looks like i have brought the rain to Sydney, apologies!

And here i thought something extraordinary was going to happen as I was reading your post like a meteorite landing in the boat and sending you overboard or perhaps you running into an iceberg or something.

The only thing that could have happened worse than all that to you is having come fishing with me.

Let's hope your luck returns on the next trip.