Porthacking again

kobi caught a fish

I went out again today with hookerbruce and my brother. First we went to lilli pilli and caught lots of yellow tail a jewfish and a few small red bream.

we then moved slightly closer to lilli pilli and started catching plenty of fish we caught a few flounder with some gurnad. We also caught another small Jew and a tailor with plenty of yellow tail and slimys a mixed in.

2583241E-0B36-4F7B-A4D0-012D5AABB5F7.jpeg.fb3b1a0b9138d19e9061d319d48d1cd1.jpegCFC6E240-A2D7-4F90-96C7-F213728B4A8E.jpeg.abdab6d0d18a8ce7c1db8860b7923ec4.jpeg

• Like 11

12 hours ago, Yowie said:

You found the fish again, good work.

Thank you 

3 hours ago, wchh said:

well done on your catch again!

Is red bream😁 a new species?

love the flounders. Occasionally I catch them off the beach. would be good if I ever knew where to target them. 

thank you

and a red bream is what I call a pinkie or baby snapper.

3 hours ago, Rebel said:

Great day out.

Well done.

thankyou

1 hour ago, jenno64 said:

You’re on fire!

great catch!

Thanks 

6 hours ago, wchh said:

well done on your catch again!

Is red bream😁 a new species?

love the flounders. Occasionally I catch them off the beach. would be good if I ever knew where to target them. 

Just come back from a swim at Wanda Beach. A few dumpers and churned up water. Just outside the sandy water were small tailor getting into the baitfish, some attacking the anchovies less than 10 feet from swimmers.

On 4/15/2022 at 2:29 PM, Yowie said:

Just come back from a swim at Wanda Beach. A few dumpers and churned up water. Just outside the sandy water were small tailor getting into the baitfish, some attacking the anchovies less than 10 feet from swimmers.

@YowieThanks for the tip! I went last night to have a look. The beach was a bit too calm. Stayed about two hours and caught two of those tailor about 40cm before I packed @ 8:30. Bumped into a few other guys who went the night before. Their results definitely confirmed what you saw. One of the guy bagged out on those fat tailors. Some went above 50cm. 

• Like 1