Deerubbin (Hawkesbury) bream & Jew session

Pickles

Headed out early on Tuesday with buddy Peter and met Steve @FishyMcFishFace At Brooklyn ramp to hit the quieter waters of  middle Hawkesbury as swell & wind prediction was horrible for Sydney waters.

First stop was the rocky edges where we hooked into some nice bream using yellowtail and chicken breast strips for baits. Steve was on lures but Peter and I relied on bait for our fish. 
The day was very ordinary with dirty water, lots of debris and only a few keepers (bream & flathead) and only one tiny jewfish.

Good to get out with mates though.836C3884-21F4-4A89-B7CE-682FA96DC51F.thumb.jpeg.d0b4868856604464ed91ce167144abca.jpeg

0DABA040-3052-4240-963E-4D3BD7781053.jpeg

• Like 13

23 hours ago, Bluebenbomb said:

Don't know if the it's the picture or if it's just me, but the water looks pretty chocolatey to me. Well done on the fish, always nice to get out.

Yep very muddy still, but there were a few fish around.

On 10/27/2022 at 5:35 PM, big Neil said:

Good to see that you managed a trip somewhere Bob, A few nice Bream there...better than sitting at home, eh?

Cheers, Neil

1 minute ago, Pickles said:

Got to agree Dave - any day fishing is a good day, irrespective of weather.

On 10/27/2022 at 5:35 PM, big Neil said:

Good to see that you managed a trip somewhere Bob, A few nice Bream there...better than sitting at home, eh?

Cheers, Neil

Thanks Neil, I’m not sure if catching bream is better than sitting at home though, not a big fan of bream.

On 10/27/2022 at 4:48 PM, Rebel said:

Top haul.

Well done.

Nice Banana.

Cheers.

Cheers @Rebel

On 10/27/2022 at 1:59 PM, Isaac Ct said:

Good work Pickles, lovely feed of fish there and some nice quality amongst them.

Well done.

On 10/27/2022 at 1:59 PM, Isaac Ct said:

Good work Pickles, lovely feed of fish there and some nice quality amongst them.

Well done.

Thanks Isaac, pity the bream weren’t Flatties though.

• Like 1