Balmain Ludericks Again With The Boss

kilp

Was able to finally take the Mrs for a spot of blackfishing at my Balmain location yesterday. Fished two hours to the run-in tide and one hour after, landed some great fish and OfCourse lost some real thumpers. They loved the cabbage weed, did not even touch the string weed.

Had a lady walk past and tell me how cruel I was for keeping fish and that I should throw it back, I proceeded to politely ask her if she ate meat? of which she just turned her back and silently walked away. My wife out fished me and got white line fever, light a prop forward about to start a game of origin ... lol

All in all, a great day, followed by a few drinks and late lunch at a nearby pub. Again, thanking DerekD for taking time out and teaching me how it is all done. 

jess fish.jpg

• Like 12

Great report Kilp and once again DerekD  name is mentioned in getting another angler up and running. Actually, in your case, 2 anglers up and running. Everyone is entitled to their opinion...problem is voicing it. If you had been impolite enough to pass some personal comment to the lady who criticized your keeping some fish, you'd probably have spent the night in jail.

bn

Hi @kilp

really enjoyed this report and hearing your wife is really getting into it just made my day. You are a lucky person to have a hobby you can share with someone so close.

Looking forward to more reports and yes it is addictive watching that float get pulled under.

Regards,

Derek

Edited by DerekD
  • Like 2