Don't do this when fueling up

Tunastrike11

This has got to be staged.  How could they not know how much fuel should be going in?  Even a first timer would know......I mean they own a car and it takes a certain amount of time to completely fill their car.  I get some people are a little clueless, but cmon, this would have taken 2 - 3 times a complete car refill for what they put in their boat

6 minutes ago, mii11x said:

This has got to be staged.  How could they not know how much fuel should be going in?  Even a first timer would know......I mean they own a car and it takes a certain amount of time to completely fill their car.  I get some people are a little clueless, but cmon, this would have taken 2 - 3 times a complete car refill for what they put in their boat

They may not have been watching the volume and assumed it would click off when full. The same thing happened to me many years ago. I told the young garage attendant to; fill er up', he put the nozzle in the rod holder and clicked it on. 

2 hours ago, mii11x said:

Doubt its staged. The bloke was towing with the jockey wheel down.

I have heard of two others doing aimilar

1. a guy asked his dad to fill the boat while he went to the toilet and then to pay, when he went to the cashier he said pump X and almost died when she said $170 he asked how that could be with a 70ltr tank. Went out to find his boat full of fuel as his dad use the rod holder.

2. boat at Birkenhead marina did the same this filled his boat with 60ltrs of fuel before realizing.