No fishing

Pickles

Not a fishing report, just an apology at not being able to post any “fishing reports “ as there ain’t none🫤. Also rarely able to get coverage to log on.

Im in backblocks out bush in WA (love the country), but no fishing - will be back in 2 weeks and hope to post. 

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Not a fishing report, just an apology at not being able to post any “fishing reports “ as there ain’t none🫤. Also rarely able to get coverage to log on.

Im in backblocks out bush in WA (love the country), but no fishing - will be back in 2 weeks and hope to post. 

Great stuff. I myself love WA, especially the Kimberley region. No reception up there generally.

Where about are you Pickles.

Bob, you should have titled the post ‘180CM KINGIES!’ That would’ve got our attention! (And we would’ve believed you too!)

Have a great trip and enjoy the wonderful outback. As obsessed as we all are, even we would all admit that there’s more to life than fishing! Well, sometimes, anyway 🤣

Not good Bob, however, there should be somewhere to wet a line. Puddle on the side of a road maybe. 🤣 

I found a creek somewhere over there, cannot remember where at present, about 3 feet across, and found fish in there. Sooty grunter.