Frigate Mackeral?

KingsRule

• 2 weeks later...

Had a few sessions down in the haven for nil results. Although today we had a large school of unknowns around just as they were coming with in casting distance a group of underwater fishos decides to jump in and make the school disapear. PLenty of bait so its just a matter of time.

Don;t trust the paper one bit.....last week they said 40kg YFT were coming on at browns, They said that they were in abundant numbers....

From what i know the guys who write the paper's fishing section get there reports from sites like this one.

There were 6 massive schools of them in 40-70fthms on the weekend off Broken Bay, they should be here any moment now. Water just has to push in closer for another few days to a week. There are stacks of Bonnies, a diver friend saw about 10000 the other day at Bluefish!

Don;t trust the paper one bit.....last week they said 40kg YFT were coming on at browns, They said that they were in abundant numbers....

From what i know the guys who write the paper's fishing section get there reports from sites like this one.

Hey Oz, the journos do get info from sites like ours.

Fishraider has been mentioned many times in fishing columns and the reason is that the reports have credibility (a credible source)

Just look how quickly they picked up on our now famous "HOOKED" story. Sam and his eye injury have been featured on main news sites and Channel 10 news all day :biggrin2:

Keep reading those newspapers :thumbup:

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Hey Oz, the journos do get info from sites like ours.

Fishraider has been mentioned many times in fishing columns and the reason is that the reports have credibility (a credible source)

Just look how quickly they picked up on our now famous "HOOKED" story. Sam and his eye injury have been featured on main news sites and Channel 10 news all day :biggrin2:

Keep reading those newspapers :thumbup:

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Agree completely Donna, I have noticed that the reports in the paper often match up with reports here....co-incidence.....don't think so

I just got told there were frigates in the harbour today! leaping and smashing bait. Friend hooked a few ans others did too. 10gram lazers. All the best.

One of the reports was about Jim (pacemode) jew gettin bitten off by a shark.

The person who viewed it saw the post by Femalefisho (Allison) and reported it was all done by a woman :tease:

Only we know the truth :074::074:

Cheers Stewy

Just inside the heads and Manly, but your best bet would be just out from South Head, they always hold there every year. They move around alot, they were busting up so you should be able to find them

They have been hooning around the edges Wallis Lake for the last 3 days that I know of!! I must take a flick stick with me next time I go down. I got an Hawaiin guy into them with a small metal lure - light gear, great fun. Fantastic colour - I'd forgotten how electric the blue is!!

Great bait for bream, apparantly, when salted.

Cheerio

Roberta

PS Up to SWR next week - hope they are up there by the Gaol again, like last year!