Port Hacking Tues

hookerbruce

As the Hacking fished okay on the weekend I decided to have a go yesterday.

Went and fished the same areas for zero. Had to explore a bit and found some fish. in the deeper water out from Lilli Pllli. Also caught and released a 62cm king.

Reds were 32-36 cm

20190402_152104.jpg

• Like 9

Caught the crabs on a line with a sweep head for bait. Would normally expect a few more this time of the year 

Caught the reddies about 9:30-10:30 when I had already tried several spots for no result. Caught on bonito fillets.

Nice reds there for up the Hacking, Bruce. Better than the bait stealing little ones.

Have not seen those chinaman jackets for some time, until I caught them last week. Sometimes  a bad omen for fishing outside during winter, as they swim about and beat the flatties to the baits.

Most reds I’ve caught in the Hacking. I think I may have caught the chinamen jackets where you caught them mouth of yowie bay up in the shallower water. There were no proper fish in the deep water.

We were planning to take the van to SA this time next year, but grandkids are going to Disneyland next year now and someone wants to go with them.

Just hit S.A. today Bruce, home around Easter.

Threw out a soft plastic in the Murray near Wentworth a couple of days ago, only hit was a sunken eucalyptus tree, it did not budge and ate the plastic. 😂

• Haha 1