Dollies are on. Amazing conditions offshore today.

GoingFishing

Gday Raiders. 

Early morning wake up today. 5am at the boat ramp. Armed with two blocks of pillies we fanged it in dream conditions to the Botany Wide FAD. No time for collecting live bait as i needed to be back by 1pm to take the family out for lunch. Took all of 30 mins to get there from the ramp which was nice. 

Used one block of pillies as cubed berly. The other block as whole bait, unweighted. Dollies were there and they were hungry. Between 3 people we kept 21 fish. Lots of families to feed today.

Lots of fun and lots of non stop action.

Off to Avoca tomorrow for a week with the family. Will try fishing the entrance while im there but need to get past the crowds.

Cheers.

IMG-20211225-WA0014.jpg

• Like 16

22 hours ago, jenno64 said:

Your name says it all….every day! Merry Christmas, enjoy the feed with the family!

Mate after 4 weeks lockdown and then 7 weeks of shit weather im like a prisoner out on bail hahaha

20 hours ago, Scratchie said:

Nice work Sam! Good to see they’re about and look like some decent sized ones too! 
There’s your merry Christmas yewww! 

cheers scratchie!!! 

Thanks Jeff. Sure was a lot of fun

18 hours ago, zmk1962 said:

You’re a champion Sam. That’s a nice Xmas preso for sure. Enjoy the feast. 
cheers Zoran 

Thanks Z

16 hours ago, big Neil said:

What a perfect day to be out there catching some fabulous fish Sam. A day to remember. bn

Cheers Big Neil. It was amazing outside today.  A typical summer day off sydney

14 hours ago, Yowie said:

Nice tub of fish, worth the effort. Early christmas day can be a good time to fish as boat numbers are usually low, until later on.

Thanks Yowie. Boat ramp was surprisingly full when i arrived. Maybe 50 trailers parked 

11 hours ago, Pickles said:

Brilliant effort Sam - lovely feed of mahi mahi- well done mate.

Thanks Pickles

On 12/25/2021 at 11:54 AM, GoingFishing said:

Gday Raiders. 

Early morning wake up today. 5am at the boat ramp. Armed with two blocks of pillies we fanged it in dream conditions to the Botany Wide FAD. No time for collecting live bait as i needed to be back by 1pm to take the family out for lunch. Took all of 30 mins to get there from the ramp which was nice. 

Used one block of pillies as cubed berly. The other block as whole bait, unweighted. Dollies were there and they were hungry. Between 3 people we kept 21 fish. Lots of families to feed today.

Lots of fun and lots of non stop action.

Off to Avoca tomorrow for a week with the family. Will try fishing the entrance while im there but need to get past the crowds.

Cheers.

IMG-20211225-WA0014.jpg

Woo! Well done mate! U guys nailed them hard. Heard it’s a really good table fish or sashimi. But won’t have a clue as I never tried. But good looking fish👌👍

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rebel said:

Great report. Well done.

Super photos.

Cheers.

Thanks Rebel

6 hours ago, masterfisho7 said:

Thats great news well done

Cheers mate

2 hours ago, papafish said:

Woo! Well done mate! U guys nailed them hard. Heard it’s a really good table fish or sashimi. But won’t have a clue as I never tried. But good looking fish👌👍

Thanks Papafish. Ive nevrr tried them as sashimi but they are amazing on the bbq