I think I'm obsessed

HawkesburyParadise

I've seen a lot worse valued for millions HP. Obvious signs of a deep affinity with the piscatorial world demonstrated by the subtle nuance of juxta positioning of the fish and the baited hook. Clearly a deep understanding of the genre. The variations of colour, deftly layered in a vertical pattern, belie the creativity of the artists hand.

Merry Christmas to you too HP, have a good one.

bn

• Haha 4

On 12/17/2022 at 6:10 AM, big Neil said:

I've seen a lot worse valued for millions HP. Obvious signs of a deep affinity with the piscatorial world demonstrated by the subtle nuance of juxta positioning of the fish and the baited hook. Clearly a deep understanding of the genre. The variations of colour, deftly layered in a vertical pattern, belie the creativity of the artists hand.

Merry Christmas to you too HP, have a good one.

bn

My colleague reckons it symbolises the performance appraisal. Just as the fish gets close, the bait is pulled 😛

• Haha 3

On 12/19/2022 at 9:59 AM, HawkesburyParadise said:

My colleague reckons it symbolises the performance appraisal. Just as the fish gets close, the bait is pulled

We have a similar meme for work, but ours has a donkey walking with a carrot tied to a long stick.