My Xmas present.

Fab1

Now this is living the dream on Xmas day.🥲🥲

Stay safe everyone and enjoy the day with your loved ones.

Merry Xmas!!

I'm eating crushed glass for Xmas and playing the drums as that’s how my throat and head feels right now.

BC3742E5-B20A-4A94-9D9A-099E2C180951.thumb.jpeg.0fa264d392d3911aceecb84ddf7e4ad4.jpeg

• Sad 13

It's a real gem hey? I am pretty pissed off at the moment, a friend of my daughters came over yesterday afternoon for a visit, then told us she tested positive a couple of days ago! But, it's OK she said, you don't have to isolate now.......I thought, maybe not, but doesn't common sense tell you to not be stupid?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, noelm said:

It's a real gem hey? I am pretty pissed off at the moment, a friend of my daughters came over yesterday afternoon for a visit, then told us she tested positive a couple of days ago! But, it's OK she said, you don't have to isolate now.......I thought, maybe not, but doesn't common sense tell you to not be stupid?

That’s very irresponsible of them mate.Sadly you can’t fix stupid and I hope you guys don’t get it.I was suppose to drive everyone to the brother in-laws place in Maitland today for Xmas and won’t be leaving the house now until this dreaded thing goes away.

• Like 2

At least we were all outside when she came, it was a beautiful afternoon here so we had takeaway out on the balcony, so we might be OK, stay safe and take care, the last bout I got, left me with a slight cough for months, not bad, just annoying, a kind of constant "ahem hem hem"

31 minutes ago, noelm said:

At least we were all outside when she came, it was a beautiful afternoon here so we had takeaway out on the balcony, so we might be OK, stay safe and take care, the last bout I got, left me with a slight cough for months, not bad, just annoying, a kind of constant "ahem hem hem"

Thanks mate.Fingers crosse for you all.Merry Xmas.I coped it in January and went down for over a week and didn’t come good 100% for 3 months nearly.

• Like 1

Hi @Fab1 I've got the same beast.We had to cancel Crissy at our place this year, so it will be just 3 of us and the dog.

I've passed the throat with the razor blades stage, then it went to the cough that tore what was left of your throat out and now I only feel like crap. Such a improvement. 

My thoughts go out to you Fab.

Those who haven't had a bad dose I truly hope you never get it.

And those who don't have it have a GREAT and a Happy one with friends and family.

@noelm I pretty sure I caught this off my daughter, she had a mild case and recovered pretty quickly where I got smashed. So people should take responsibility for infecting others.

Yes common sense should tell you to act responsible.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

9 minutes ago, Yowie said:

Fab, hope you get better soon.

As much as I like posting funny comments about you, (and you the same to me), you don't need this at christmas time.

Oooh I feel all warm and mushy inside. Now say what you really think! 🤣

cheers Z 

PS- I still have that mega SP to “share” with you.  

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, slothparade said:

Get well soon, if your bored, chuck us a message happy to chat for a while. Had COVID 4/5 times now so know exactly how boring it is. 

Thanks mate.Sleeping,Netflix and YouTube have been my saviour.

10 hours ago, Blackfish said:

Hi @Fab1 I've got the same beast.We had to cancel Crissy at our place this year, so it will be just 3 of us and the dog.

I've passed the throat with the razor blades stage, then it went to the cough that tore what was left of your throat out and now I only feel like crap. Such a improvement. 

My thoughts go out to you Fab.

Those who haven't had a bad dose I truly hope you never get it.

And those who don't have it have a GREAT and a Happy one with friends and family.

@noelm I pretty sure I caught this off my daughter, she had a mild case and recovered pretty quickly where I got smashed. So people should take responsibility for infecting others.

Yes common sense should tell you to act responsible.

Cheers mate.Couldn't agree more.

5 hours ago, Rebel said:

Don't worry mate @Yowie is on his way.

You will be better straight away.

Stay safe.

Tell him to bring a fire extinguisher for my throat please.

3 hours ago, Yowie said:

Fab, hope you get better soon.

As much as I like posting funny comments about you, (and you the same to me), you don't need this at christmas time.

I don’t wish this on anyone anyone mate.

24 minutes ago, zmk1962 said:

On a more appropriate note - how are you feeling Fab? Hope the lurgy hasn’t knocked a big boy like you off his perch too much. All the best mate. 
cheers Z

I face planted of the perch mate I feel aweful.Thanks mate.I just coughed and thought I launched my eyeball 100 meters my head feels like it’s going to implode.

• Sad 1