Hacking Today

Mass

Headed out today on my mates boat. Him and his mate were keen to go outside but I wanted to fish inside. We pumped nippers before heading out just in case we headed back in. Trolled through the heads for the one Bonito and that's were it ended. Nothing happening on the close in reefs. Came back inside and the bite was instant. Plenty of bream and Whiting with 2 Whiting at 41cm. Also picked up a 32cm snapper and landed a rat kingfish at 55cm on 6lb line which was released. Water was very murky but it didn't effect the fishing. Great day with a nice haul and good company.

20230211_162857.jpg

• Like 20

1 hour ago, noelm said:

Can't beat Nippers for bait, I don't know why people still insist on buying frozen servo bait, when a Nipper pump can supply the best bait there is for free! I think it's just a convenience thing?

Time poor, reside far away from water, that’s all they know, and convenience are all reasons mate.

These days time poor, convenience and distance would be the biggest factor me thinks.It is for us anyway .As for yabby pumps I have had one for 30 yrs or so and I think I’ve used it 3-5 times.

Give me a nipper any day if I had the choice.

ps.We are a far cry from serious anglers or even boaters to be honest hence why it doesn’t really matter what bait we use.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fab1 said:

That would have to be the biggest catch I’ve seen from the hacking.Great catch boys.

Thanks Mate. We have had a few better catches than this lately. Just been lazy posting. Will try to post all catches in the future.