NRL 2023 Season Chat

Rebel

Lots of 50/50 calls in the Roosters game, most seem to go Sharks way, Manly V Storm.....Storm were very unstorm like, Rabbits only need one player if you listen to the commentators, Lattrell Mitchel is the only player in the team, the rest might as well stay in the sheds!!

1 minute ago, Rebel said:

No. His sidekick Cody Walker all football brains.

Yep, but Latrell is the only one gets a mention, a week ago Campbell Graham got a hat trick......who cares, Lattrell gets a hat trick in the same game and it's the greatest thing ever, he is a good player, but can't the TV "experts" move on?

• Like 1

I think these "hip drop" tackles need some sorting out, it's been going on forever, but now as soon as it happens, the tackled player needs an Ambulance.....until they (the bunker) look at it then give the penalty and send the player off, then they make a miraculous recovery, happened to Cherry Evans twice last night! One minute he couldn't move, then he jumped up laughing and played like nothing happened.

8 hours ago, rickmarlin62 said:

Latrell who  dylan edwards got 4 tries  hardly rated a mention

Sad to say, I think Dylan Edwards is probably the best player who will never play representative footy, he has so many others in front of him for his position. Unless he gets some kind of utility position, or there is a mass injury toll to Lattrell, Tedesco, Turbo and maybe a few others, he is doomed from playing, unfortunately.

I kind of don't like the Dragons and the Mark Gasnier thing, he left the club, looking for big money in Union, was a dud at that, then just wandered back after half the season was done, and the hard work been completed and claims a premiership........they should have not allowed him back, or any other player for that matter, you leave, they change the front door lock...see you later, Jarrod Hayne was the same, pissed off, expecting big dollars, failed and just walked back in! No way in my book.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2023 at 4:30 PM, Fab1 said:

You’re all wasting your time whinging and arguing as the Tigers will walk away with the trophy this year.

At least sheensey got one thing right -we didn’t get beaten by the bye 😂😂

By trophy I hope it’s not the wooden one you mean 😂

Oh well I suppose I should look on the bright side - things can only get better .

• Like 1

It's pretty hard to go lower than rock bottom.......not too sure what goes on at the Tigers, I think it needs to be cleaned out from the very top down! The players they have let go, Tedesco,  Papenhyusan, Moses, Grant and on and on it goes....you keep doing what you're doing, you keep getting what you've got! Kind of like the Dragons, the same old board keeps doing the same old thing, the split between the Steelers and St George members/Board is getting bigger by the day, and the players are playing with no real direction.

• Like 2

It is pretty sad when your veteran winger goes and plays for Melbourne last year  and doesn’t want to come back ! As soon as I heard about the situation at the Dragons I thought to myself there goes their season - I know all too well what the axe hanging over the coaches head does to a team’s morale. All I can do is hope the tigers get a few wins and will now do what I have had to do since 2012 - hope that a team that has never won a comp or hasn’t won it for a very long time gets the chokkies at the end of the season , worked with the sharks ,cowboys and bunnies - I was backing them once the tigers were out . This year I would love to see the warriors get there.

• Like 2

Not sure if they will win the trophy as such XD351, Well, this year,     BUT  their certainly showing their metal and seem to be creating a good culture over the pond.

There pretty thin on the so called " Star players "  but sure have shown a heap of guts this season and in all honesty, have been the best games to watch as far as classic league games go this season. My pick will be that they will make top 6 this season, and who knows what they can do past that.

The NRL needed the Warriors to start manning up and getting some consistent results, it's good for league itself and good for the NRL.. 

Not a too badder outside bet for the final...

• Like 2