NRL 2023 Season Chat

Rebel

The warriors put up an almighty tussle against Melbourne but just could hold on against a relentless attack . Tigers have Penrith this weekend 😭😭😭😭😭

• Like 2

Tigers will be unlucky again.....but then, Penrith are not exactly on fire this year. Bit of a jam on the ladder, lots of teams on 10 points, only Manly and Broncos are more than 10.

Edited by noelm
Typo
  • Like 2

Don't know what's going on with the Roosters, they have their full team, built a decent lead and fell asleep, not like them at all! Radley was very unlucky to be binned for 10, it was a straight out head clash, he will get off.

• Like 2

I did spot SBW sitting on the sideline - could he be making another comeback ?Β 
Nelson is a giant ! Can’t wait for rnd Β 11 when he comes up against Haas - an equally big dood!

• Like 1

Heard on the news Charlie steynes played the last quarter with a perforated bowel and refused to come off - that’s tough - I like him πŸ’ͺ -unfortunately he will be out for three months 😭

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

According to him he got it in a tackle, how I don’t Β know - I’m no doctor so I have to take his word for it . He is lucky he didn’t end up with sepsis !Β 
Some interesting games this week .

Edited by XD351
  • Like 2

Horrific injury and a dangerous one at that.

An AFL player a few weeks back got an innocuous knee in the back , came off sore, then was rushed into surgery. Ruptured his spleen and lost a huge amount of blood. I would imagine getting hit low from the side, under the rib area, or especially group tackles by some of the brutes playing could very well cause this type of damage. I know a fair few ex players from league and union, with most suffering physically from there playing days.. A brutal sport on the body, for sure..

Edited by BaitDropper
  • Like 2

threw the footy on the riff tigs game, 15 to go and almost had a bloody heart attack when i saw the score and sat on the edge of my seat for the remainder of the game expecting them to throw the game but theyve somehow done it! ive nearly forgotten the feeling of a win! wow

• Like 4

I can’t believe the tigers won ! Great to see Nofa back where he belongs , the forwards had a real go and Brooksy showed what he is really capable of . Now can they string two wins together? Dragons next week .

• Like 2