Harbour Kings

nal

23 hours ago, nal said:

No monster but thought I’d share this pic from a hot bite late yesterday afternoon, from a 45min session before dark.

DD3F8C1D-83E1-4812-92F9-11DC0E8AB9DD.jpeg

looks like blue point to me. I find it hard to land fish there. Did you have a net? and what was tide?

3 hours ago, faker said:

looks like blue point to me. I find it hard to land fish there. Did you have a net? and what was tide?

It was off a boat at the red marker across from blue point, not that hard to land fish there, only lost one in that quick little session, yeah I had a net and I think it was about 2 hours after low tide.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for sharing @nal. Great little scrappers Kingies and always fun to catch.

it’s been a really crazy season on Kingies since the flood, with loads of rats and a few really good fish, but not a lot of consistency.

2 hours ago, Pickles said:

Thanks for sharing @nal. Great little scrappers Kingies and always fun to catch.

it’s been a really crazy season on Kingies since the flood, with loads of rats and a few really good fish, but not a lot of consistency.

Yeah for sure, I’ve seen to notice an increase in kingie numbers recently, with a couple of really good sessions boating all legal fish with very few rats inside the harbour. Hopefully it’s an alright winter.