PB ZANDER

JaniFIN

Just arrival from river.

Had plan go fishing for couple of hours. First went alone and try fishing spots where usually catch "table size" zanders. Not even bite there. Then i had plan go to "big fish spot", but Saija call that she come allso boating. So i sayd that it is better, that she come before i go "big fish spot", becouse netting is difficult there if some bigger hooked, becouse there is allso strong stream.

So i did drive to redfinn spot, and wait there tjat saija walk to pier. There i catch one pike, but send it back. Then Saija call  tjat she is on pier, and i did go get her on boat.

So, we drive to bigfish spot, and put i pilot about 15m from spot. Couple of cast with pink softplastic and couple of bite too. Then front motor off,  and floating to 5m from spot. Change lure to plack softplastic with yellow tail. First 2 short cast, nothing. Then longer cast and FISH ON. I feel thet it is big, maby big pike.

Fight start and we change me to boat front, Saija to boat back, i sayd to Saija, that use motor trim and put motor up, i dont want that line broke to motor.  Just under 10minutes and i saw fish tail, WIDE tail, ZANDER tail!! Now i was exciting and hope that get it. Saija tuc net and put in to water allready. Couple more pull by fish, then its came in net, Saija pull net side on boat. Huh, BIG zander. We did drive with front motor more distance from stream and put i pilot on. There we pull zander on boat.

My PB zander, 94cm/8.45kg.  You can see extreme big "finnish smile" on my face.  Offcourse need lucky allso, i trust my fishraider hat and my aussie singlet. 

20230620_135702.jpg

20230620_135710.jpg

20230620_141318.jpg

20230620_140459.jpg

20230620_141711.jpg

Edited by JaniFIN
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...