Hooked

forever

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy sh** was my first reaction! :05:

I think most of us can say 'but for the grace of God, it could have been me', but that was a doozy!

Out of interest, were you wearing sunnies or not?? I am assuming not. I pretty well do now all the time, for the sake of flying sinkers etc (I also used to play a lot of squash & wore protectives for that too!)

I caught my brother in the hand last year in my eagerness to be the first one to put an sp in the water! He just forced the point all the way thru :( and then cut the barb off & pulled it out! OUCH!!!

Never let me forget it ....

Hope the recovery goes well

Cheerio

Roberta

geez i thought i had a bad day

went outside today for a bit of a fish

nothing flash was happing with a load of rubbish a few flattie and a couple of just leagal squire and a roaring 4knot current

but the day went sour when i went to move only to find one only one but both my batterys had died

tryed calling VMR but because of the low power my single was too weak for them to hear so i have to pop the smoke and flag a passing comm. boat (that was lucky) and they relayed the info for me (really own them boys a beer or too as they stayed close by untill help arrived)

was the most embarassing thing that has happined and my top dollor is in a rooted altinatior

sure is strange how a day can turn bad real quick

one second your fishing then next you have a hook in the eye or your drifting on a dead boat :1badmood:

Lucky too that your brother let go of the line when he tried to cast or your eye would have been sitting in the middle of a school of Tailor.

Can't beleive your luck.

:Funny-Post::074:

Very lucky indeed,

I wonder if that eyeball would have caught anything :biggrin2:

A speedy recovery to u mate.

penguin

Edited by penguin

Guest danielinbyron

its all fun and games until ...

.. can't even say it..sphew dude ..

as far as cleche's go..

i think i would have rather worked ...

Saw you this morning on the today show..... and it was is the telegragh today, and Alan Jones also talked about it.....you should have warn a fishraider cap :biggrin2:

Edited by Aron