What results did saturday bring?

Fab1

Absolutely nothing from me anyway! Threw sps all morning and had livey drifting behind. Mate, scored 4 small snaps on bait. Not a touch on my line and the livey returned to live another day! Couldn’t even find a flatty on my usual patch! To say I was disappointed was an understatement. I might take up lawn bowls ?

cheers scratchie!!! 

• Haha 2

Geez,you experienced fisherman having a bad day?How's that possibel?I thought i was the only one that goes out to feed yowies fish to come home with nothing.

What's wrong with lawn bowls scratchie?Im thinking of taking up polo.

Was driving all around the harbour in the early morning till 11:30am. A few tiny bustups, got two tailor on lures. Encountered a bustups of juvenile kings just after the Harbour bridge but they weren't having anything we were putting out - incl. tiny flies, 4cm metals and 6" slaptix. Generally a poor day for fishing (water was suprisingly rough given the forecast of swell and wind!).

But that won't stop me trying, it only gets better from here on! Till next weekend!

6 hours ago, PaddyT said:

First fish in 5 months, ended up with about 15 kings, biggest 75cm, 3 other legals, lots of mini rats to sort through,every livie got eaten, good start to the warm part of the year.

Great result!! Wheres the report and photos !!!!  Would love to hear more

13 hours ago, GoingFishing said:

Great result!! Wheres the report and photos !!!!  Would love to hear more

They were only rats- that was the report, all fish caught downrigging yakkas and slimies on an inshore reef NOT north of the harbour

• Like 1