Fishing Monthly

Scratchie

Gday raiders, 

For those of you that may subscribe to the “fishing monthly” magazine you might just see a familiar face there! Lol 😂 

But you guys have seen it first in here as always! 

609099FE-802E-48EE-BEC4-ABD3770D79C7.thumb.jpeg.6325ad080ed06085b53fdecc074648c0.jpeg42212B57-2013-4F7C-8600-88171D547EEF.thumb.jpeg.c2e0b38ec4f396abcc0308058952e034.jpeg

cheers scratchie!!! 

• Like 16

2 hours ago, kingie chaser said:

Well you already had celebrity status here scratchie, now its out there in the wider community :biggrinthumb: 

Haha! Fishraider has the status! I just enjoy the fishing part! 

1 hour ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

changing your name to InstaInfluencer

I double checked. I know the powers you have Mrs Swordy 🤔

1 hour ago, zmk1962 said:

When’s the movie coming out ?

cheers Zoran 

Haha 😂 not with my head!!! 

1 hour ago, Squ!rt said:

@Scratchie the Famous fishing star. haha good on ya mate, celebrity status now, whats next? tv series???

I’d love to do a tv series! It would be called “scratchies world tour” and they could pay for everything! 😝😝😝

45 minutes ago, big Neil said:

Good onya Scratchie, well deserved mate. Your capabilities certainly warrant your inclusion in the magazine. bn

Thanks BN. 

31 minutes ago, 61 crusher said:

Told you it was a handsome photo, you’re  already well known around the traps with your snapper & now you’re a real celebrity, of the month 😎 well done scratchie 👍

Cheers Deiter! Will get you all back up here for another crack at it when things return to normal 👍👍👍

• Like 2

Good on you bro, if anyone has the bay or hunter coast sorted out it’s you, Well deserved mate.

Next time I’m up at little beach (usual Easter trip obviously canned) I’ll bring my copy for you to autograph ! 

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Scratchie said:

Haha! Fishraider has the status! I just enjoy the fishing part! 

I double checked. I know the powers you have Mrs Swordy 🤔

They captioned the pic Scratchie Thompson, might start referring to you as Mr Scratchie Thompson.

Is that Gary Brown on the cover??? 

• Like 1

Bloody hell Scratchie. You catch an oversize pannie, and you are treated like Robert Redford, or Brad Pitt, or Ozzie Ozbourne. 🤣😂

Good work there, it's nice to have your mug shot gracing the fishing paper, you have shown them how to catch reddies.

12 hours ago, Yowie said:

Bloody hell Scratchie. You catch an oversize pannie, and you are treated like Robert Redford, or Brad Pitt, or Ozzie Ozbourne. 🤣😂

Good work there, it's nice to have your mug shot gracing the fishing paper, you have shown them how to catch reddies.

Your a funny man yowie! I actually did help the author with a few spots etc! 👍

2 hours ago, Berleyguts said:

Well done, Jeff! Well deserved! You know, if you smiled more often in your photos, you’d grace a few more magazines. 😉 Keep it up, mate!

Thanks Baz! Trust me, I’m smiling on the inside 😉 

• Like 1