Hopefully I'm back.

Fab1

As the title says I've been off the water high and dry after supporting family fighting the dreaded C.

Hopefully I can get out there to feed all my bait to the fishes like I use to when this weather improves..

Looking forward to reading what everyone's been up to and sneaking up on Yowie to steal his fish.😂😂

Merry Xmas and happy New year everyone.Appreciate yout families and friends as we never know how long we are on this earth.

Cheers.

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

Great to hear from you Fab1. I hope that the majority of your troubles are behind you and you can start to make plans for yourself and those around you. If you are in need of someone to talk to, just send a PM. As you say, don't take anything for granted. If nothing else 2020 has taught us all that harsh lesson.

Cheers, bn

Cheers guys.I hope to get out there and have a crack soon.Someone has to support the economy buying bait to fatten the fish up.You wouldn't want to rely on me for a feed.You'd be one skinny Fisher person.😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Scratchie said:

Come to think of it, yowies fish do look pretty skinny 🤷‍♂️🤣🤣

Cheers scratchie!!! 

Just because you inject salt water into your fish, just like some butchers do to their steaks, to make them look fatter !!!    :074:

• Haha 2