Port hacking 1/11/2021

Crabstar

Afternoon Raiders.

Started the morning off at shallow rock to launch the boat at 12am, I was the only one there but then noticed a bloke hanging out sitting amongst the tree, decided to heading to Yowie bay boat ramp instead.

Boat was launched by 1230am, headed down the mouth of yowie bay, picked up a good size flatty. By 2:30am not bites, drove over to lilli pilli and got another flatty. 430am and it was time to cook some buffalo wings waiting for the sun to come up.

Sun rose and I darted to the mouth of the hacking, picked up 1 squid. I like to squid first run up and watch the swell for a good hour and make the decision to go out wide, but it was calm then got sloppy so decided when I’m doubt don’t go out.

Headed down to south west arm picked up a good fan belly and two tailor which will be crab bait for Nambucca in 3 week.

pictures attached.

CEB785A7-69A3-47EC-89F2-FD238A766570.jpeg

6E3CB604-4011-4512-8C34-26FE18D9658B.jpeg

F08DDD88-F378-46DA-80DF-8B5D1F019314.jpeg

5C6D07D9-9A0C-4747-AE4D-D3B9E6C3066A.jpeg

• Like 9

5 hours ago, Restyle said:

Nice handful of fish, I was at Yowie wharf by myself squidding with the light as you were launching. Packed up n left as you brought boat to the wharf 

Oh was that you? That’s mad, first person to actually “meet” how did you go??? 

ill be back out next Monday.

8 hours ago, Crabstar said:

Oh was that you? That’s mad, first person to actually “meet” how did you go??? 

ill be back out next Monday.

Was abit quieter then usual, Wally's was dead so I hopped over to Yowie for an hour for 4 nice jew baits. Pretty over it that night to be honest. other 2 blokes on the wharf annoyed me abit, fishing on top me because I had the light 

Only fish that wharf late at night after that light turns off at 11.30. Generally get close to bagging out.

Should ask for a fishraider sticker and slap on your boat, abit hard to find a spot on that nice wrapping job.