Jb kings & snapper - 17 & 18/3/18

Tdogz

Hey raiders 

friday arvo -noticed on the drive down there was no wind and very little swell .so by 6pm we were at the boat ramp stocked with squid from the frezzer from the last trip 

boost over to the king grounds to find there was bait everywhere , squid strips down and the first rod goes off like a freight train! Expect  to see a rat king but instead we are met with a 60cm snapper with much excitement I managed to snap my other light outfit by stepping on it, this was followed by 4 other snapper then back to the boat ramp by 7:30 very happy with a  hour and half fish 

Saturday morning- Morning start as usual at the boat ramp at 6am chuck the boat in as I was parking up the car apparently the water all around the boat erupted with splashes, I arrive at the wharf then they pick me up drive about 10m from the boat ramp get the light outfit out with a soft plastic vibe within 5 mins we have 2 bonito on board, dads fish and barely sorted 

we head over to the bait grounds within 10 mins we had 20+ yakkas the proceed to head over to squid grounds within 30 mins we have 8 squid on board so within a hour we are heading to the kings stocked with fresh bait 

After a hour or so we found the kings are in quite close to the cliffs every drift we would hook up to some decent models and then boost away into deeper water only problem with this is that we knew the first 4-5  we hooked up to where the bigger kings that unfortunately we would loose the the local seal once he was full we started stocking the boat..in the 3 hours that followed we managed 4 just short of legal kings and 6 in the 70-80cm range keeping 4 and releasing the rest 

the boys very happy they smashed there pbs 

cheers Tdogz

tight lines 

0C7601C9-23FF-4219-B804-E063736CFC93.jpeg.600030399e1b16e7cc2603ffada29bbc.jpeg

5C68BA95-8626-4331-8915-F2CF9C377792.jpeg

60125CA6-EBAC-4CFB-8672-FA107F963531.jpeg

• Like 10

On 21/03/2018 at 9:30 PM, Stu-SP said:

What an awesome session!! Hats off to you mate, you have mastered the legal kingies!!

Cheers mate definitely took some time learning the ropes was very familiar with the good donut for long time 

cheers to all the other boys also!