Port Stephens- Xmas sorted

Scratchie

G’day raiders, 

Just a quick report from up here. 
Headed out today with fellow raider @Flanno
Filled up with livies pretty quick. Hit the island and with wind against swell, against current made drifting difficult. But after a few change in locations and plastics, I managed to find one beast going 80cm that gave a good account of itself. Had to move a few more times to find Flanno his first legal snapper on sps and a cracker too going 74cm. 

It was a good day out there, thanks Flanno. I’m sure I’ve created another addicted member lol 😝 

Merry Xmas to all raiders!!! 

cheers scratchie!!! 
F1A4C283-DDD1-4753-BADC-64F3E89079E3.thumb.jpeg.b15c011f1a08125f79ebbb84bc74e870.jpeg0109781A-8256-4647-9D93-FEC56B518BA0.jpeg.b06f99fd209dcfd62ed23f7d82ef4d77.jpeg

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Yeww thanks everyone and especially Scratchie for coming out. Stoked we got onto some great Snapper.. Hands down my PB snapper. 

Scratchie was so happy with his Snapper he forgot to mention the Kingfish we landed! 😮 They were rats though anyway 😂

If anyone wants to come for a fish in Port Stephens hit me up, I'm always keen 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Flanno said:

If anyone wants to come for a fish in Port Stephens hit me up, I'm always keen

That’s what makes fishraider such a great site 👍 & a top first snapper on a plastic there @Flanno 😎 & Jeff is definitely a generous guru with his knowledge  when it comes to P.S snapper 

• Like 1