MERRY CHRISTMAS 2022 AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

mrsswordfisherman

To all raiders and their families and friends we wish you a happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

This site is a wealth of information and a wonderful community. This is due to the input of every member who posts, sends “likes” and other reactions and generally encourages all anglers. 

Thanks to Deckee for keeping us afloat. 

A very big thanks to our moderators @Scratchie Jeff, @dirvin21 Dave, @Rah Tara and @Little_Flatty Mike who give their time to help me with keeping our space a happy and safe community. Special shout-out to @Blackfish  who does a great job on ID of fish for members. 

Hope everyone catches lots of fish and enjoys the holiday break. 

4837725A-E908-4A29-AE07-EC4C4AA67FCA.jpeg

225A4B95-779D-4038-A3D1-8AB99E3F05F6.jpeg

BFF9C64C-23A6-4621-99A6-CA6491046535.jpeg

• Like 19
  • Thanks 5

Yep, same from me, everyone be safe on the roads, and patient at the boat ramp! Remember it's tourist time, so lots of once a year boaters with flat batteries and little experience. We can all hopefully enjoy the festive season, hope to meet a few members one day.

• Like 11

The very best wishes for peace and happiness to everyone. Deckee, Donna and Stewy, the hard working moderators, and every member of this fine community.

Essentially this forum is an example of how world society should be. Of course world society never will be, so we need to appreciate what WE HAVE and continue to strive to maintain it.

I wish you all good fishing, keep safe on, and off the water. bn

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Wishing all Raiders a merry Christmas and happy new year. May all your stockings, fish boxes and keeper nets be full.

Special thanks to Deckee, Donna, the Mods and all contributors for for making this such a diverse, informative site for us like minded fishos.

If travelling, stay safe and alert. The pot holes on our country roads are horrendous at present and capable of causing considerable damage to all vehicles.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Blessings to all the Raider family and a special thankyou to Donna, Stewy, moderators and Deckee. My your Christ mas be safe and full of good cheer and remember that 70% of the earths surface is water and only 30% land, so God obviously intended we spend triple the amount of time fishing, than tending the lawn and doing it with family and friends is a blessing indeed.

Edited by Pickles
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2

A Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to all...  many thanks to Mr and Mrs Swordie and the mods and all the raiders contributions and posts ... 

Stay safe everyone the silly season is on us .... I'm doing my part to train a new boatie ...

image.thumb.png.47da2053e697669b416786370363121a.png

Cheers Zoran

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/17/2022 at 8:23 AM, mrsswordfisherman said:

To all raiders and their families and friends we wish you a happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

This site is a wealth of information and a wonderful community. This is due to the input of every member who posts, sends “likes” and other reactions and generally encourages all anglers. 

Thanks to Deckee for keeping us afloat. 

A very big thanks to our moderators @Scratchie Jeff, @dirvin21 Dave, @Rah Tara and @Little_Flatty Mike who give their time to help me with keeping our space a happy and safe community. Special shout-out to @Blackfish  who does a great job on ID of fish for members. 

Hope everyone catches lots of fish and enjoys the holiday break. 

4837725A-E908-4A29-AE07-EC4C4AA67FCA.jpeg

225A4B95-779D-4038-A3D1-8AB99E3F05F6.jpeg

BFF9C64C-23A6-4621-99A6-CA6491046535.jpeg

Wishing the Fishraider team the same and all its members also.Stay safe everyone, enjoy every moment you can with friends and family as you never know when it will be the last time you see them. All I ask for Xmas is if anyone sees @Yowieout and about can you please throw a stick of dynamite in his boat on my behalf.😂😂

40 minutes ago, zmk1962 said:

A Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to all...  many thanks to Mr and Mrs Swordie and the mods and all the raiders contributions and posts ... 

Stay safe everyone the silly season is on us .... I'm doing my part to train a new boatie ...

image.thumb.png.47da2053e697669b416786370363121a.png

Cheers Zoran

I’d put a leash on your new boatie to stop it disappearing and slacking off on that mighty ship of yours mate.All the best mate.

Great photo.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Merry Christmas to all fellow Fishraiders! I know I haven’t been around here much lately. There’s been a lot going on, especially over the last few months and culminating in a pretty tough time for our family over the last couple of weeks. Christmas will be a challenging time.

May your Christmas bring you all you want and may your 2023 be your best year yet!

Tight lines and bent rods!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 12/18/2022 at 4:50 PM, Fab1 said:

Wishing the Fishraider team the same and all its members also.Stay safe everyone, enjoy every moment you can with friends and family as you never know when it will be the last time you see them. All I ask for Xmas is if anyone sees @Yowieout and about can you please throw a stick of dynamite in his boat on my behalf.😂😂

I’d put a leash on your new boatie to stop it disappearing and slacking off on that mighty ship of yours mate.All the best mate.

Great photo.

Doggie life jackets have a handle on the back to make it easy to grab a dag that ends up in the drink.  Dogs are good swimmers, but I would expect a dog to be tricky to retrieve, especially if it's scared.

image.thumb.png.a644acad661fd109462cea759c8f84dd.png

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, JustJames said:

Doggie life jackets have a handle on the back to make it easy to grab a dag that ends up in the drink.  Dogs are good swimmers, but I would expect a dog to be tricky to retrieve, especially if it's scared.

Yup ... you can never have enough furry crew and we have to look after them ...

Archie has a lifejacket just like that.... so fully compliant with all MSB reqs for a jacket per pax.  He is also an experienced offshore whale watcher so very chilled when in the estuary. And he loves speeeeed .... bit like Snoopy!

I think Maria was more scared .... 😁 🤣 ... but there was a blustery biting cold wind combining with the boat spray at the back ... 

Cheers Z

• Like 5